Location Eindhoven, Full-time
At Copaco, the data domain is still evolving, and we see the enormous added value and countless possibilities of our data. However, recognizing the opportunities that arise from this is not for everyone.
What will you do as a Java Developer?
As a Java Developer you are responsible for designing and building software within a challenging and complex environment. In this complex environment you will find, for example, self-developed Java applications, a WordPress environment, a Copernica application and a Jive application. Behind all these applications you will find a backend ERP system and a middleware solution based on SAP to link all the various applications together. In addition, Copaco is working with the e-commerce platform Intershop based on Java.
We are looking for a Java Developer who finds it a challenge to realize requested solutions in this diversity of applications, to improve current functionalities and to resolve any bugs. The focus is on front-end, but due to the complexity of the environment, being able to develop in the backend is naturally also part-of-the-job.
In addition, you think in terms of solutions, you recognize areas for development in current processes and you propose improvement proposals. You also contribute to the entire user experience of the applications within Copaco, both for customers and suppliers, but also for Copaco employees. You work together as a team in an Agile manner on innovative solutions for Copaco, its customers and suppliers. The Scrum method is used for this.
Who are you?
You have a completed Bachelor/Master education in IT. You are eager to learn, and you switch quickly. Of course, you work in a structured and accurate way. You go for the best solution and you are results oriented.
What knowledge does that include?
• Knowledge of responsive design based on Bootstrap or Foundation is an advantage;
• Knowledge of Java and SQL;
• Knowledge of .NET and SAP (ABAB) is an advantage.
What else can you expect from us in addition to this great job?
• A varied position in a fun and dynamic team, with plenty of opportunities for growth and development;
• A competitive salary supplemented with good secondary employment conditions;
• An attractive discount on our products, a collective (health) insurance and a study arrangement;
• 25 vacation days + 3 ADV days + a possibility to build up 3 extra days off (based on a full-time contract);
• Every day delicious fresh fruit in the department (and occasionally something else, because we celebrate success together!);
• Use our game room with pool, fitness, darts, racing simulators and other high-end gadgets;
• Because we consider the balance between work and private life to be important, we prefer a candidate who does not have to be stuck in traffic every day for hours, but who can be home on time!
• As part of the application process, we request, within the framework of our integrity policy, a "Certificate of Good Conduct" (VOG). You can claim the costs from Copaco.
Have we made you curious?
Then we have already taken a first step in the right direction, it is your turn now! Introduce yourself to us and get to know Copaco. You will be surprised what you can do with us in this fun position. You can easily apply via the button below "Respond to this position". Do you want more information? Then you can contact Recruitment, Ike Erades, Senior Corporate Recruiter, +31 40 2306272 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org